Friday, May 31, 2013

Baby Einstein Baby Lullaby Discovery Kit


Greetings from our living room!  How’s everyone doing on this lovely Friday morning?  Me and the Little Bundle of Joy just finished listening to Johann Sebastian Bach from Baby Einstein Baby Lullaby Discovery Kit.  He loves the soothing sound of the songs.  I do too since I like classical music.

This morning I woke up at five and waited for the baby to wake up.  We put him on his crib for the very first time last night which means I had to sleep in his room on the floor so I’m sort of sleep deprived at the moment.  More on that on a separate blog.  Gotta take a nap while baby is asleep.

You can find it here Einstein Baby Lullaby Discovery Kit if you would like to check it out.

Happy weekend to y'all!





No comments:

Post a Comment