Thursday, August 14, 2014

On Thursday, I Walk...


Weather forecast is sunny and in the mid 80s today. 

I walked 2 miles with a colleague during lunch. Up the hill past million-dollar homes with fountains in the front yard.  Past an older lady who waves every time and say, "God be with you."  Past a house with an Afghan Hound who would bark from time to time.  Then down the hill.  Past these beautiful flowers growing on the side of the street.  Then back in the office.





In the office, I had this for lunch.  A breaded salmon on a bed of greens.  Japanese rice sprinkled with sesame seeds on the side and pickled ginger on top.  



Below, a snapshot at 6:45 am in one of the conference rooms in the office.  

I hit the road unusually early today to make it to this report readout with a client who's corporate head office is in Texas.  The Little Guy's school is not open yet around that time so I had to drive back home to pick him up after the call. 



No comments:

Post a Comment