Monday, July 1, 2013

First Day at Montessori

Today is our Little Bundle of Joy’s first day at Montessori.  Wow, time surely went by so fast!

Sunday, husband and I labeled and prepped his stuff (extra clothes, crib sheet, earthquake kit, receiving blanket, bottles, formula, diaper and wipes). Then Monday I woke him up at 6:30 AM, bathe him and then dropped him off at 8 AM.  He was on a swing smiling and playing with a toy when I left.  Around noon I stopped by to check on him but he was taking a nap along with the other babies.  Around 4:30 PM, I went back to pick him up. He smiled when he saw me, then smiled to everyone as we walked out of the facility. 

His report shows…

- He finished four 4 oz bottles
- They changed his diaper 5 times 
- He took a nap three times

I’m so glad his first day at the day care center went out so well!






No comments:

Post a Comment