Friday, November 1, 2013

Halloween Potluck at Work


Every year our office cafeteria gets decorated with ghost, goblins and ghouls for our Halloween potluck and costume contest.  I never dress-up for Halloween.  Where I grew up we didn’t celebrate Halloween, now kids do, but during my time we didn’t – so Halloween is not really my thing. But I always join our office potluck which means bringing in some store bought stuff or chipping in with a group who would get pizza and buffalo wings.

This year is like no other because we now have our Little Bundle of Joy and it’s his first Halloween. So after I grabbed food I drove to the Infant Center, dressed him up and brought him to the office. Here are some pictures.   

My colleague who dressed-up as the house in the movie “Up” gave him the balloons.











No comments:

Post a Comment