Tuesday, May 28, 2013

Oh, What a Wonderful Sunday!


This past Sunday we had brunch with my mother-in-law at Granville Café at The Americana in Glendale.  I had Chipotle Chicken Club Sandwich with Avocado, Red Onions, Cheese, Bacon, Organic Spring Greens drizzled with Red Wine Vinaigrette.... YUM!

After brunch we went for a leisurely stroll at The Americana. Mom got polo shirts (Nemo and Cars) for our Little Bundle of Joy from the Disney store.  Usually, we stop by Barnes & Noble, but on Sunday Mom was in a shopping mode for a purse so we went to Glendale Galleria before heading to Neiman Marcus at Topanga Mall in Woodland Hills.  Mom got a Prada purse and she also bought me a Tory Burch purse (photo here). As I already said in my previous blog, I'm incredibly blessed to have such a loving and generous mother-in-law.

And now, here are some photos from our Sunday stroll....













No comments:

Post a Comment