Thursday, March 21, 2013

Little Irish Spirit Goin' On

Our little family of three were decked out in green to celebrate St. Patrick's Day.  I hope everyone did something fun on St. Patty’s Day especially if you're Irish!   I do not have Irish in my blood, (although my maiden name “Lordan” is apparently an Irish family name) but that never stopped me from celebrating the tradition of others. I think it's a great way to bring culture into your home and also a fun way to create special memories with your little one. 

As always, here are some snapshots from our photo shoot...




Dinner menu on St. Patty's Day




Key chain I got from Dublin... wishing that the luck o' the Irish is always on my side :-)



Speaking of which, here are some snapshots from our trip to Ireland a few years back...
 

And, lastly...

 "May joy and peace surround you,
 Contentment latch your door, 
And happiness be with you now. 
And bless you evermore."

No comments:

Post a Comment