Thursday, March 14, 2013

The Sweet Beginning


I’m going to write a blog about mommyhood and our little bundle of joy, but before I do, I'll take you through my pre-pregnancy life and work my way in...

Husband and I were married in 2000.  After 13 years of marriage we are still best friends and continue to grow in love with each other. We share many hobbies and interests and somehow the fun we have together has increased over the years.  I really love my husband.  Marrying him is the best decision I’ve ever made.  


We have always dreamed of becoming parents and have always known we would be one day --  if it’s God’s will.


In the meantime, we traveled and explored new places together. We have taken trips to England, Ireland, Spain, France, Switzerland, Belgium, The Netherlands, Italy, Germany, Austria, Slovakia, Hungary, Czech Republic, Thailand, China, Philippines, Mexico and Costa Rica.  In the United States, we have visited Arizona, Nevada, Texas, Virginia, Washington, DC, Maryland, Delaware, Pennsylvania, New Jersey, New York, Connecticut, Massachusetts, Rhode Island, Vermont, New Hampshire and Maine.  And, in our home state California we have explored small towns, quaint seaside villages and big cities.


Here's a montage of some of the places we've been to... 

 



CULINARY ADVENTURES

Aside from traveling, we also have a sizzling passion for all things culinary.  From Michelin-starred restaurants serving truly exceptional food to finger-licking street food, we’ve had some amazing food adventures!






No comments:

Post a Comment