Thursday, July 2, 2015

Toddler Craft: Tie-Dye Shirt


Where to get a toddler plain white shirt?

Michael’s, my go-to-store for arts and crafts.  So on Tuesday during lunch break I went there, they have tie-dye t-shirts in different colors -- but the smallest from the Youth section is still too big for the Little Guy.  I got one anyway just in case my work calendar gets crazy the following day and I don’t get a chance to go hunt down a shirt again.

Came Wednesday, work was not as hectic so I drove to Burbank Town Center.  I went to Macy’s first, there were onesies in sets of five, but no plain white T-shirt.  I walked and walked and stumbled upon Old Navy.  I went inside, ta-da! on the shelf were white t-shirts from size 6 months to 5T.

And today, here’s what we came home with… our Little Guy’s first tie-dye shirt!




No comments:

Post a Comment