Tuesday, August 4, 2015

Bean & Beef Chili


On my day off I cooked a pot of chili and beans on low fire for three hours.  I used two pounds of beef chuck,  28-oz can San Marzano tomatoes, a tablespoon dried oregano, a third of a cup chili powder, eight garlic cloves, a cup of chopped onion and two cans of Bush’s pinto beans.

Garnished with sour cream, cheese and avocado.

Here’s a rundown of how my day went…

6:30 am – woke up, ate breakfast (oatmeal with blueberries for me, cereal for the Little Guy), took a bath, bathe the Little Guy
8:15 am – left the house, dropped- off the Little Guy at preschool, drove to Glendale
9:30 am – OBGYN annual check-up
10:15 am – got home
10:15 am to 3:00 pm – cleaned the house,  took out the trash, folded the laundry, cooked  dinner
4:00 pm – 5:10 pm – reviewed a monthly report for a communications company
5:45 pm – picked-up the little guy from preschool






No comments:

Post a Comment