Sunday, June 28, 2015

Sunday Brunch at Aroma Cafe


I have driven by this restaurant on Tujunga Avenue in Studio City countless times and there's always a long line no matter what time of day. One afternoon I even saw George Clooney when I peeked on my rear view mirror on a convertible Aston Martin. He was driving behind me on Tujunga from Ventura and then he pulled up in front of this restaurant. I have been intrigued for years, but never got a chance to try until today.

Surprised this spot is not a full service restaurant. And equally surprised that there is a huge patio at the back. From the outside and from the long queue, I was under the impression that this is a little cozy garden restaurant with few tables.

As for the food, I was not particularly impressed with what I ordered, Brioche French toast filled with strawberries and blueberries. But did like husband's pulled pork with grilled pineapple burger. The Little Guy had pancakes topped with banana.

Overall, a lovely place for outdoor dining, wide selection of breakfast/brunch items to choose from and the pastries look very appetizing.




No comments:

Post a Comment